5 sensational transfers that will explode football market soon

1. Roman Abramovic, the owner of Chelsea, says that coach Antonio Conte should sign two top players for a record sum. The Telegraph reports that the Russian businessman is prepared to bankroll a number of new signings in the New Year as the Blues look to retain the EPL trophy. 

Leonardo Bonucci The source states that Leonardo Bonucci would command a world-record fee for a defender, expected to be in the region of £50 million, should he move to Stamford Bridge. According to the Sun, The Bianconeri are keen on a big cash deal plus Cesc Fabregas, but Conte believes he can save transfer funds by sending Hazard to Turin instead of the midfielder. The Sun also states that Chelsea must pay £50 million to AC Milan if they are to land central defender Alessio Romagnoli. 

Alessio Romagnoli The source stresses that Chelsea previously targeted Romagnoli but had several bids turned down ahead of Conte’s arrival at Stamford Bridge, and Milan have now slapped a £50m price tag on the Italian. 2. Drogba could join Napoli According to Calciomercato, Napoli would like to sign Chelsea legend Didier Drogba as the Serie A side suffered a huge blow when Arkadiusz Milik sustained a cruciate ligament injury during Poland’s 3-2 win over Denmark in a World Cup qualifier on Saturday. PAY ATTENTION: Get the latest sports news on Naij Sports App Napoli are reportedly would like to sign the striker on a temporary basis from MLS outfit Montreal Impact. 

 3. Pedro could return to Barcelona The star hinted: “I was looking forward to coming, to see the people I left behind and see how things are going. I always wish them the best and I hope they can stay on top.” The 29-year-old was signed by Chelsea from Barcelona in August 2015 in a deal worth around £20 million. Previously, Chelsea player has revealed that he wants to join Barcelona: “Hopefully [I can return to Barcelona], I know it’s difficult, I spoke with the president when we saw each other at the Cup final and I also spoke with all the people who love me there. It’s complicated, but I’ve always said I would like to retire at Barca”. Last year Pedro explained that money was not the cause of the transfer, but the need to play competitive footbal.

Pedro celebrates his goal against Manchester United 4. Thibaut Courtois, the Chelsea’s keeper, states that he is happy at Stamford Bridge, despite reiterating his intention to one day return to Spain. Previously Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois has disclosed that he wants to return to La Liga. Previously the keeper noted: “It’s hard to say. I don’t think I will end my career here. I feel half Spanish. When I said goodbye I had a bad time. I had cold blood, it was not easy. I cried. Atletico is a family club. I still feel their love.” Asked if he would be interested in returning to Atletico, Courtois said: “Yes, but not only because of the club, but how Madrid is and the whole country. From the first minute I fell in love with Spain for its people, lifestyle, food… I still eat dinner and then have an afternoon nap, most of the television I see is Spanish… I am half Spanish.” 

Courtois and Conte He hinted: “I have a contract at Chelsea for three seasons. In 2018, when I enter the final year of the contract, we will assess whether to renew or leave.” But now he states: “I understand the commotion with the Chelsea fans. But I just meant that I want to return to Spain one day, but it can also be after my career. I’m happy to be at Chelsea. For how long, we will see. But now I want to win prizes with this club.” The 24-year-old joined Chelsea in 2011. The goalkeeper also spent three seasons on loan at Atletico Madrid. Courtois has won La Liga and EPL titles during his career. 5. PSG moves to offer €222m deal for Neymar next summer There are strong indications that Neymar may consider a move to French Ligue 1 champions PSG next season. This follows a report on Goal.com that PSG are ready to renew their efforts to sign the Barcelona star and are planning a bumper package worth up to €222 million in order to land their man. 

PSG are ready to renew their efforts to sign Neymar and are planning a bumper package worth up to €222 million in order to land their man. It was gathered that the leaders of the French club turned their eyes on Neymar last summer after effort to land Cristiano Ronaldo proved abortive. Nasser Al-Khelaifi and Olivier Letang had made attempts to sign Neymar this season, offering a bumper salary (matching Messi’s Barcelona deal) as well as several hefty financial clauses to entice the striker. But the attacker eventually declined the offer in favour of signing a new deal with Barcelona at the beginning of July, for a salary estimated at €25 million per year until 2021. According to sources close to the player, Neymar was however tempted to join up with friends Marquinhos, Lucas Moura and Thiago Silva at PSG. However, that failed attempt, was just the start for PSG as the French club has switched their attention to a new raid for the coming season. Neymar’s release clause in Barcelona stands at €222m but that figure will increase to €250m in 2018, while his wages will similarly skyrocket. The Brazilian forward recently scored his 300th career goal on Thursday, October 6 as Brazil walloped Bolivia 5-0 in a World Cup qualifying.
Read more: https://www.naij.com/1024038-5-sensational-transfers-will-expolode-football-market-soon.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on Total Bellas,

Chris Brown And His Baby Mama Drag Themselves On Instagram

First mother and daughter to competit in Miss Bum Bum competition in Brazil with pictures