Lady Gaga Cries About How Fame Changed Her Life: ''I'm Not Free Anymore''

Lady Gagais grappling with a whole new sort of Fame Monster
The "Million Reasons" singer will appear onCBS Sunday Morning later this week, and as asneak peek reveals, she'll address the pitfalls of superstardom like never before. 
"I'm very acutely aware that once I cross that property line, I'm not free anymore," she confessed to Lee Cowan. "As soon as I go out into the world, I belong, in a way, to everyone else."
Gaga continued, "It's legal to follow me. It's legal to stalk me at the beach. And I can't call the police or ask them to leave."
As for how the Grammy winner reacts to such limitations, she explained, "I took a long, hard look at that property line, and I said, ‘Well, if I can't be free out there, I can be free in [my heart.]'"
The Joanne performer also revealed she longs for normal social interaction, an aspect of public figure-dom that doesn't come easy for someone as starry as Gaga. 
"I miss people," she explained through tears. "I miss people. I miss, you know, going anywhere and meeting a random person and saying, ‘Hi,' and having a conversation about life. I love people."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on Total Bellas,

Chris Brown And His Baby Mama Drag Themselves On Instagram

First mother and daughter to competit in Miss Bum Bum competition in Brazil with pictures